Knowledgeable Attorneys Providing Advice And Guidance To Your Business
The lawyers at Evans Oliver, PLC provide a large assortment of transactional and litigation services for Virginia businesses. We help in the creation of a number of business entities, and also understand how to effectively resolve business disputes through negotiation, litigation, mediation and arbitration.
We provide representation of businesses of every size, including corporations, LLCs, closely held corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships. This includes formation and dissolution of the business. Whatever you business needs, we will be there to advise you regarding the wisest possible course.
The Kinds Of Business Representation We Provide
The business and commercial law services Evans Oliver, PLC provides include:
- Corporate and small-business formation
- Business, shareholder and partnership agreement review and preparation
- Executive compensation matters
- Resolution of contract and employment disputes
- Business planning and litigation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Review and preparation of employment agreements and non-compete agreements
- Tax advice and guidance
- Wage and hour compliance and employee benefits
- Compliance issues regarding rules and regulations including human resources (HR) risk management
- Workers' compensation representation
Businesses benefit from the kinds of representation we provide. We provide affordable and efficient services that ultimately prove profitable in both the short and long term. As experienced litigators, we understand how disputes arise. This in turns allows for us to draft contracts and agreements for you that will prevent future disputes from arising. We routinely handle complex business issues while offering a number of creative solutions.
Business Succession Planning
Though you eventually will need to leave the reigns of your business to others, you will nevertheless like to watch your business continue to flourish. It is therefore good to have in place a strategic business succession plan.
Contact Our Business Attorneys Today
To make an appointment with a business lawyer and discuss your business matter in detail, contact Evans Oliver, PLC iby calling 540-437-1966.